Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Hello blog



I know, I know, it's been awhile. I am sorry. It's been a busy kinda time of late and I haven't had time to pay attention to you. You are never far from my thoughts but just a little far down on my list of things to do.

I guess with my lack of visitations you've come to realise I've had a busy month. September was jam packed with family birthdays, just one after another, including my little Issy's 4th birthday. I will tell you all about it sometime. I also started a new job as an English tutor. I am just tutoring a girl in Year 10 at the moment but I really love it. I finally feel like I may have a little direction in terms of study & work. Next year, with all my spare time (ah-hem) I plan on studying a graduate degree in secondary teaching, majoring in English. Then there's the little vintage business I am running...I am really enjoying it and hope to sell at my local markets next month. Then there's my biggest job, being the mummy to my two children. I can't tell you how much I love them. They are two very unique and awesome little people. They also happen to drive me up the wall.

On a different note, we have had a horrendous last couple of weeks with bush fires ravaging our tight knit community. I really want to, I need to, blog about this experience. It's moving up the list. Thankfully, our family was not directly affected by the fires but we came close. We had to evacuate three times and we know of a number of people who have lost their homes. It's just too much to even take in....hence why I won't get into now. I am still processing it all.

So, I hope you are going well my blog, my friend. Please keep a 'new post' page warm for me while I take a deep breathe and catch up with myself.

I miss you & hope we can catch up again soon.

Love Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment